Your Ovarian Cancer Law Firm
If you or a loved one have ovarian cancer, you may be entitled to funds from a connection to asbestos and talcum powder products, like baby powder.
- No Fees Charged, Until We Win Your Case
- We Investigate Your Case of Cancer for Free
- Numerous Settlements Awarded Already
Our Firm Can Fight For Your Ovarian Cancer Case
Why Choose Pintas & Mullins Law Firm?
Our caring and passionate paralegals and attorneys have helping injured victims for over 35 years. Companies like Johnson & Johnson have known of talc’s link to cancer for decades, but did nothing to warn women. You deserve to be heard. We have the resources and expertise to go up against Big Pharma, and have won millions for our clients nationwide.
- No Fees Charged, Until Your Case is Won
- More Than 100+ Lawyers in Our Network
- Available 24/7 for Your Case Support
- Our Team Will Travel to You
Get Your Own Free Case Evaluation
Copy that explains what users expect if they submit this form below. Will they be contacted? Will they receive a document? How long should they expect to wait?
Talcum Powder Cases & Research
- $55 million to a St. Louis woman developed ovarian cancer after using talc-based products.
- $117 million to a man who claimed he developed cancer from exposure to asbestos in the company’s talc-based products.
- $72 million to the family of a woman who died of ovarian cancer.
- $29 million to a California woman who developed mesothelioma from exposure to baby powder. Talcum and baby powder can be contaminated with asbestos, which causes cancers like mesothelioma.
- $70 million to a woman who claimed Johnson & Johnson failed to warn consumers of its talc powder products.
- $110 million to a Virginia woman who used the company’s talc products for decades.